RunHOA allows remote E-Voting via the Internet where the eligible and registered HOA voter submits his or her vote electronically to the HOA election administrators, from any location.
- The Administrators create the ballot for the election and set the dates when voting will be allowed.
- The Administrators then send emails to the eligible voters in the HOA to inform them of the election.
- Once the election date arrives the Election will be opened up so the HOA voters can cast their votes in the HOA Election.
- Voters need to be registered in RunHOA without which they will be unable to vote.
- After the Election date expires, the election results can be viewed online by all the HOA voters.